Our core support services:
- Student handbook can be downloaded from the website to orientate themselves on important information of The Institute.
- A Student Services department that handles / processes all student requests.
- Feedback and Complaints form is easily available for students to provide valuable insights into helping The Institute to continually improve the student experience.
- Student Contract is also available in the language of the country where the foreign student is domiciled (if necessary).
THE COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE INSTITUTE:
For all new students
The Institute will provide the following services to ensure that students make a smooth transition to Singapore:
• Individualized emails to inform students/agents on pre-arrival arrangements.
• Accommodation Support Service.
• Arrangement for Medical Screening
• Arrangement for Bank Account Opening
• Visa / Student Pass Application
• Student Orientation Programme
For all Current & Enrolled Students
The Institute aims to provide all students with an academic education of the highest standards through the provision of these services:
- Certified Counselor via Melbourne HQ
- Students Outings and Activities
- Educational Tours
- Library Access for References
- Personalized updates to agents who in turn will inform students’ parents on admission matters / students’ progress which includes :
- Informing parents on student admission matters / services, including airport pick up, accommodation, etc.
- Informing parents on student issues, including attendance rate, behavior, academic performance, etc.
- Student Progress Reports
For enhancing overall Student Experience
In ensuring that the Institute provides for an exceptional student experience, it undertakes to provide the following services:
- Monthly review of students’ attendance
- Student Surveys (Student Satisfaction Survey / Unit Evaluation Survey / Graduate Survey / Pre-course Counselling and Orientation Satisfaction Survey / End of Course Survey)
- Feedback Forms
- Dispute resolution process
- Student Intervention
To note: This comprehensive list of student support services is not meant to be exhaustive. The Institute undertakes the responsibility to continually improve on ensuring that all students’ welfare and needs are well taken care of and will do so by Institute-student engagements through the various student touch points as listed.
We take attendance very seriously at William Angliss Institute and there are legal and institute requirements, so please take the time to read our Attendance page for further information
Please find the complete Student Handbook Angliss Singapore for your own reference both as a download to keep on your computer or to print as a hardcopy.