|Industry Partnerships||Value Proposition||On the Job Training|
|Contextulisation||Global Training||Angliss Specialist Staff|
With up to 90% funding available from the SSG for Singaporean citizens and PRs, training has never been a more affordable investment
Our industry training programs are designed to be highly flexible and to deliver great results. Contextualisation is available and may include a company’s standard operating procedures, KPI’s, targets or particular workplace challenges. We can deliver training either at our premises in Somerset or “On The Job” (OJT) which allows our trainer to observe new skills being implemented.
We can deliver 1 training programme or all of your training programmes and believe in strengthening your existing strategies.
Our training can merge seamlessly with your organisations’ human resource strategy, driving continuous workplace improvement and the personal development of staff, and you can reap the benefits in your bottom line revenue.
To ensure the highest standard of training in specialist services, we offer organisations the opportunity to partner with us. As a training partner – we share your vision and commitment to succeed.
A training partnership with William Angliss Institute CET Centre will:
- focus on outcomes to improve workplace performance, productivity and operational efficiency
- attract both new talent and increase the skills and capacity of existing staff
- form sustainable retention solutions
- create a training program that simulates working environments and interactive assessments aligned to on the job experiences
How it works:
- Training material can be contextualised and branded with your company’s logo for a seamless staff experience
- We will appoint a training or Administration Coordinator
- Flexible learning such as "on the job training" to overcome roster challenges
- Flexible delivery including guest speakers, industry visits, classroom learning, discussion exercises and role plays that support company standard operating procedures combine to promote the continuous learning
- We use learning scenarios to build problem solving skills, creating empowered and confident staff members
- Training can be conducted any time of the week and at any location
- We include follow up visits to the workplace (if required) to ensure that new skills have been successfully implemented
- Your confidentiality is assured. We are willing to sign confidential agreement
- All our training is delivered by specialist ACTA qualified trainers from both Singapore and Australia
- Recommended class size of 10-20 participants, minimum is 12 for private, contextualised, corporate classes
- Training partners have access to use our classrooms for business meetings on a complimentary basis (based on availability)
We recognise the difficulties of sending staff to attend training however, we also believe the benefits of training are critical for a company to succeed and achieve a competitive advantage. As such, William Angliss Institute has created new programs where the majority of the training is delivered whilst staff are working on the job.
"On the Job" training programme
Our team of corporate trainers would come to your workplace and discreetly support, guide and interact with management and staff in a way that will complement your existing workplace practices and internal training programs whilst ensuring that the customers experience is not affected. Our "On the Job" program provides staff with an opportunity to implement new skills into their day to day responsibilities.
Benefits of the "On the Job" training:
- On the job training assists in eliminating rostering challenges
- Designed to connect the skills and knowledge of staff with company human resource strategies as it drives continuous improvement and personal development
- Increase revenue by having highly trained staff who are able to transform guests to be loyal to your property or brand
- Provides an in house leadership development program that equips middle managers with the skills and knowledge required to lead a team to achieve a common goal
- Having highly skilled staff at middle management level will provide your company with a distinct competitive advantage
Prior to training commencement, the William Angliss Institute team will engage with your management to identify specific learning outcomes that will be included into the training delivery. This information could be added to the learning material and may include company vision, mission, values and corporate objectives, company policy and procedures, sales targets, training scenarios and learning outcomes.
Assessments will vary to reflect the nature of the selected units. The following may be used to determine competency:
- Direct observation of practical demonstrations
- Written exercises, projects and/or research activities
- Role-plays to observe performance in nominated situations
If you have several offices throughout the world or within the Asia region William Angliss team of International trainers can offer WSQ training in Singapore and equivalent Australian or ASEAN qualifications regionally, to ensure your company receives the same consistent high levels of training.
William Angliss Institute has a wealth of experience in providing international training and consultancy solutions to major MICE, Hospitality and Tourism organisations. Through William Angliss International we have worked cooperatively with Government Ministry Departments throughout the world including:
- Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG)
- Education, Manpower and Tourism ministries from the ten Member States of ASEAN (Association of South East Asian Nations)
- Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Indonesia
- Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Supreme Commission for Tourism and Antiquities Saudi Arabia
In addition we have joint venture training agreements with several international educational institutions and regional bodies including:
- The Dusit Thani College, Thailand
- The Berjaya University College of Hospitality, Malaysia
- Joint campus operations in China - Shanghai, Zhongshan, Hangzhou, Nanjing & Tianjin
- Hospitality and Tourism Institute – Colombo, Sri Lanka
William Angliss Institute staff participate regularly in training, education and human resource development project activities in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Vietnam, The Philippines, Brunei, Darussalam, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, India, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Papua New Guinea, Timor Leste, Fiji, Vanuatu, Samoa, Tonga, and New Zealand.