When you study tourism courses, you’ve got the whole world at your feet. Tourism training can lead to endless career opportunities for graduates, and at William Angliss Institute, you’re given the best possible start to live your dreams in an industry full of potential. Get set to put your interests and strengths to good use in a job that never feels like work. With international tourists in Singapore forecast to reach 17 million in 2015 the industry is poised for solid growth with strong employment opportunities.
We have a range of tourism courses to help you take your first step into this exciting industry, no matter what level of qualification you’re looking for. You can undertake Certificate training, Advanced Certificate or work towards a Diploma in a range of fields, including tourist guide, tourism management and retail travel. All you need to get started is a positive attitude and a sense of adventure. Take the plunge and combine your love of travel and tourism with an incredibly rewarding career.
- WSQ Certificate in Tour and Travel Services
- WSQ Certificate in Tourist Guides
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Tour and Travel Services
- WSQ Diploma in Tourism - Hospitality Management
- WSQ Diploma in Tourism - Travel Services
- WSQ Diploma in Tourism - MICE and Events
- Advanced Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management