Assessment and Course Completion
Competency Based Assessment for this qualification may include Practical Performance, Role Plays, Oral Questioning, Workplace Observation, Written Questions, Industry Research Projects and/or feedback from workplace Supervisors.
Course Completion Criteria
Attendance for WSQ Courses
- Student Pass Holders are required to maintain a class attendance of 90% and above as per Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) requirements.
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International students holding a DP/LTVP are required to maintain a class attendance of 75% and above.
• Achieve 'Competent' for all units
Certification and Articulation
Upon successful completion of this WSQ course, trainees will receive a WSQ Diploma in Tourism.
For progression, participants may wish pursue the William Angliss Institute’s Higher Education programmes.
Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in MICE and Events or
- Two (2) years work experience at the supervisory level in the tourism sector or
- WSQ ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 7 or equivalent
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students are eligible to apply for the WSQ Diploma in Tourism (MICE and Events ) course.