With a workforce that spans Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Tianjin, and now Singapore, the Institute prides itself on attracting and retaining staff that are capable of providing quality skills solutions to industry and government.
The Institute is seen as an appealing career prospect, attracting high numbers of quality candidates aspiring to contribute to this aim and strives to provide a variety of learning and development activities for all staff.
Thank you for your interest in William Angliss Institute Pte Ltd. There are no available positions at the moment.
The Institute offers a range of staff benefits, services and programs which include:
- Flexible leave arrangements (these are dependent on the terms and conditions of employment applicable to the job)
- Central location with access to public transport
- Opportunities to apply for overseas work assignments
- Free membership to the institute alumni known as the Angliss global network which provides opportunities to attend professional development activities and network with industry professionals
- A comprehensive learning and development program which provides opportunities for staff to continually develop their skills and knowledge
- A reward and recognition program which includes awards for teaching excellence, client service, innovation and occupational health & safety
- A comprehensive recruitment program which advertises vacant positions both internally and externally concurrently giving opportunities to current staff to apply for other roles within the organisation
- Comprehensive staff induction
- A range of social and environmental initiatives