The core list of support services are:
a. Student handbook can be downloaded from the website to orientate themselves on important information of the Institute.
b. Medical Insurance coverage in accordance with the guidelines by CPE is provided to all full time students, via AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.
c. A Student Services department that handles / processes all student requests.
d. Feedback and Complaints form is easily available for students to provide valuable insights into helping the Institute to continually improve the student experience.
e. Student Contract is also available in the language of the country where the foreign student is domiciled (if necessary).
List of Comprehensive Services Available in the Institute:
a. For all new International students
The Institute will provide the following services to ensure that students make a smooth transition to Singapore: -
- Individual and personalized long distance calls to parents / agents to inform them on arrival arrangements
- Arrangement for Medical Screening
- Visa / Student Pass Application
b. For all new students
- Student orientation programme
c. For all Current & Enrolled Students
The Institute aims to provide all students with an academic education of the highest standards through the provision of these services:-
- Certified Counselor via Melbourne HQ
- Students’ Outings and Activities
- Educational Tours
- Library Access for References
- Personalize updates to parents (where applicable) on admission matters / students’ progress which includes :
- Informing parents on student admission matters / services, including airport pick up, accommodation, etc.
- Informing parents on student issues, including attendance rate, behavior, academic performance, etc.
- Student Progress Reports
d. For enhancing overall Student Experience
In ensuring that the Institute provides for an exceptional student experience, it undertakes to provide the following services:
- Monthly review and feedback of students’ attendance
- Student Evaluation Surveys (Student Satisfaction Survey / Unit Evaluation / Student Satisfaction on Agent’s Service Quality)
- Feedback Forms
- Dispute resolution process
To note: This comprehensive list of student support services is not meant to be exhaustive. The Institute undertakes the responsibility to continually improve on ensuring that all students’ welfare and needs are well taken care of and will do so by Institute-student engagements through the various student touch points as listed.
We take attendance very seriously at William Angliss Institute and there are legal and Institute requirements, so please take the time to click on our Attendance page for further information.
Please find the complete Student Handbook WAI Singapore for your own reference both as a download to keep on your computer or to print as a hardcopy.