William Angliss Institute’s main campus lies in the heart of Melbourne, the world’s most livable city. Culturally diverse, without being overwhelming in size, Melbourne is welcoming, multicultural and lively.
William Angliss Institute’s Melbourne campus is located at 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
- Two training restaurants: The Angliss Restaurant & The Bistro
- Eleven training kitchens
- Meat processing rooms
- Four training bakeries
- Patisserie Kitchens
- Conference Centre
- Coffee Academy
- Three Hotel Training Suites
- Flight attendant training facilities
- Cacoa Barry Chocolate laboratory
- 110 classrooms
- Demonstration Lecture Laboratory
- Learning Resource Centre
- Student lounge
- Two campus food outlets
- Male and female retreat spaces
- Food technology laboratories
- On-site medical centre
- Skills and Jobs Centre
- Dilmah Tea Room
William Angliss Institute’s Lilydale Lakeside campus is located at 1 Jarlo Drive, Lilydale.
- Three training kitchens
- Hospitality training bar and classroom
- Student lounge
- Campus cafe
- Shuttle bus from Lilydale train station to the campus, running every 15 minutes
- On-campus childcare facilities
William Angliss Institute’s Sydney campus is located on the ground floor 11 Bowden Street, Alexandria.
- Super kitchen
- Street-front cafe
- Larger training restaurant with outdoor balcony
- Fully equipped bar
- A range of formal and informal learning spaces
- Student break out spaces
In 2014 William Angliss Institute Melbourne Campus has been granted Right Way National Accreditation for the following Training Facilities: Hospitality, Travel, Tourism and Events by Service Skills Australia.