Assessment and Course Completion
Competency Based Assessment for this qualification includes Practical Presentation, Oral Questioning and Written Questions.
Course Completion Criteria
Attendance for WSQ Courses
- Student Pass Holders are required to maintain a class attendance of 90% and above as per Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) requirements.
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International students holding a DP/LTVP are required to maintain a class attendance of 75% and above.
- Achieve 'Competent' for all units
Upon successful completion of this WSQ course, trainees will receive a WSQ Higher Certificate in Tourism (Attractions Management and Operations).
Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- Minimum 16 years old and above.
- WSQ ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 or equivalent (i.e. GCE 'N' Level Passes in English and Mathematics)
- Other qualifications may be reviewed on a case-to-case basis during the application
- English language proficiency - students must have a good command of written and spoken English, GCSE N Level pass in English or equivalent
- Suitability to industry demonstrated through attitude and general knowledge of Tourism, Hospitality or Food and Beverage industries
- Interest and passion in the tourism industry
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students are eligible to apply for this course.