Assessment and Course Completion
Competency Based Assessment for this qualification includes Practical Presentation, Oral Questioning and Written Questions.
Course Completion Criteria
Attendance for WSQ Courses
- Student Pass Holders are required to maintain a class attendance of 90% and above as per Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA) requirements.
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International students holding a DP/LTVP are required to maintain a class attendance of 75% and above.
- Achieve 'Competent' for all units
Certification and Articulation
Upon successful completion of this WSQ course, trainees will receive a WSQ Higher Certificate in Tourism (Attraction Management and Operations).
Graduates of the WSQ Higher Certificate in Tourism (Attraction Management and Operations) may wish to apply for William Angliss Institute’s Higher Education program in Australia upon completion.
Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- WSQ ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 or equivalent (i.e. GCE 'N' Level Passes in English and Mathematics)
- Other qualifications may be reviewed on a case-to-case basis during the application
- English language proficiency - students must have a good command of written and spoken English, GCSE N Level pass in English or equivalent
- Suitability to industry demonstrated through attitude and general knowledge of Tourism, Hospitality or Food and Beverage industries
- Interest and passion in the tourism industry
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students are eligible to apply for this course.