ASSESSMENT AND COURSE COMPLETION
Competency Based Assessment for this qualification includes Practical Presentation, Oral Questioning and Written Questions.
COURSE COMPLETION CRITERIA
Attendance for WSQ Courses
- Students are required to maintain a class attendance of 75% and above.
- Achieve 'Competent' for all units
Upon successful completion of this WSQ course, trainees will receive a WSQ Diploma in Hotel and Accommodation Services certificate.
Entry Requirements and Eligibility
William Angliss Institute accepts students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and who meet the minimum requirements for the level of study and qualification being undertaken.
Entry requirements include:
- Minimum 21 years old and above.
- Academic requirements - Admission is on the basis of academic merit where students have completed GCE N levels with at least 2 passes, including English and Mathematics
- Industry experience – where possible, or in the absence of suitable academic requirements, students with a demonstrated attitude, skills and knowledge, developed through industry experience of 2 years may be suitable.
- English language proficiency - students must have a good command of written and spoken English, Their English language proficiency must meet international language standards for entry into Diploma qualifications. E.g. IELTS (Academic Module overall 5.5, no band below 5.0) or GCSE N/O Levels pass in English.
- Suitability to industry demonstrated through attitude and knowledge of Tourism, Hospitality, Food and Beverage or Catering Services industries.
- Interest and passion in the Tourism, Hospitality, Food and Beverage or Catering Services industry.
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Work Pass holders in Singapore are eligible to apply for the WSQ Diploma in Hotel and Accommodation Services course.