CPE Registration No. 201023608D
CPE Registration period 31 October 2012 - 30 October 2016
Thank you for your interest in our courses
Kindly note that the WSQ courses are eligible for Singapore citizens and permanent residents only.
Before proceeding with the application, please prepare the following documents for submission:
- A recent passport photo (dimensions – 3.5cm (W) X 4.5 cm (H); 300 dpi)
- Highest academic qualification (for e.g. “O” or “N” level certificate) including academic transcripts/results, statement of attainments and certificates of achievements
- Latest resume or CV
- Employer’s references or letters of recommendation.
- Your personal particulars and contact details
- Your company’s training coordinator’s contact details (if training is sponsored by employer) or your nomination officer’s contact details (if training is sponsored by CDC).
It is advisable for the scanned copies to be in PDF format and compressed using WinZip. The total permitted file size of the attachment should not exceed 3 Mb.
Choose your course and ensure that you understand the course content, entry requirements as well as the terms and conditions associated with WDA funding and employer/CDC sponsorship.
Complete and submit your application to Angliss. The supporting documents listed in “Checklist” should accompany your application.
Upon receipt of your application, an acknowledgement notification will be issued within 3 working days. Your application will be assessed against the course requirements, selection criteria and course availability.
Once your application is approved, Angliss will contact you and send you an advisory note and 2 copies of the PEI-student contract.
Please go through the contract carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
To accept the offer, you must sign both Student Contracts and return one to us, together with the payment for the course fees.
Upon completion of the paperwork, enrolment information and course formalities will be provided accordingly.